Happy New Year!
It's 2017, and I'm so excited about the coming year, sure to be filled with lots of fantastic workshops, retreats, and team building events! In the autumn I sat down for an interview with the Drown The Noise podcast, and it was finally published over the holidays!
The podcast host, Andrea Lynett, and I talked about what culture means, why companies need to think about culture development (before it's too late), and a few easy to implement strategies for improving your company culture.
We also talked about:
- The secrets to nailing awesome company culture
- The types of clients I works with and what processes my team and I implement
- How to maintain great company culture
- Why happiness and business need to go hand in hand
- Why you can't treat culture as 'fluff'
- Character traits of happy employees and how you find the right people for your company
- What Culture Lab X is and how people can attend
Without any further ado, here are the podcast links:
If you have a minute, I'd love your feedback about the episode. Please leave a comment in the comments section below.
Thanks for coming along for the ride, can't wait to see you in 2017!
Cheers to another fantastic year,