Build A 'Honey Empire': EQ Skills Development For Innovation, Creativity, and Collaboration
“You catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar” - American Proverb
Emotional Intelligence (EQ) is a flexible set of skills that can be acquired and improved with practice. It's the not-so-secret skill of great leaders like Elon Musk, Warren Buffet and Jeff Bezos.
EQ is more important than IQ or skill set. Research from The Carnegie Institute of Technology showed that 85% of our financial success is due to skills in “human engineering”, personality, and ability to communicate, negotiate and lead, and only 15% as due to technical ability.
This workshop will guide your team to maximize their EQ, the single biggest predictor of performance in the workplace, and the strongest driver of leadership and personal excellence.
Our workshops are:
Fun and Experiential: Our workshops are lively, fun, hands-on, and inquiry based, and designed to create lasting and memorable “ah ha” moments for every participant.
Tailor Made: We tailor all of our core workshops and retreats to meet your team’s unique needs, and offer fully customized workshops and retreats for groups of 5 to 300 participants.
Easy To Plan: Complete our quick and easy online planning form, and then sit back and relax while we handle all of the details of your workshop or retreat.
- Pre-workshop consultation call
- Pre-workshop pre-workshop online culture, vision and values assessment to generate information about your company’s cultural alignment
- Support with venue and catering bookings
- All workshop materials and supplies
- Professional Facilitator(s)
- Post-workshop participant survey
Understand, and experience the best-practices of each of the Five Factors of Emotional Intelligence: Empathy, Motivation, Self-Regulation, Social Skills, Self-Awareness
Critically evaluate your ability to empathize, motivate yourself and others, and self-regulate
Increase awareness of the origin's of other’s emotions and behaviour to better manage behaviour and make decisions
Learn how to use empathy in your innovation and leadership strategies.
Recognize your unique internal motivators driving your actions
Learn to motivate yourself and others using strategies and systems that are aligned with your personal motivators
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is appropriate for every team that wants to develop stronger relationships and communication internally and with clients, improve employee engagement, increase productivity and sales, and rapidly scale their business on the foundation of a powerful company culture.
Workshop investments start at $3000, and vary depending on a number of factors, including the group size, customization, and location.
Investments are negotiable for qualified charitable organizations and non-profits.
Logistics & Details
- Workshops are portable and can be facilitated almost anywhere. We’ve worked in boardrooms, gardens, conference centres, and even a barn!
- Workshops can be designed for groups of up to 300 participants
- Workshops can be facilitated in-person or online for remote or distributed teams
- Workshops can be facilitated with or without the use of technology (in the case of a remote location or outdoor venue)