Goosechase Scavenger Hunts
More fun than a barrel of geese, our Goose Chase Scavenger Hunts combine the best of scavenger hunts and adventures. These highly interactive experiences are perfect for everyone, from small gatherings to large-scale corporate retreats. Goosechase Scavenger Hunts are sure to enhance team bonding and create memories and entertaining conversation starters to keep everyone talking long after the event!
Our team building events are:
Fun and Experiential: Our events are lively, fun, hands-on, and inquiry based, and designed to create lasting and memorable “ah ha” moments for every participant.
Tailor Made: We tailor all of our core events, workshops, and retreats to meet your team’s unique needs, and offer fully customized workshops and retreats for groups of 5 to 300 participants.
Easy To Plan: Complete our quick and easy online planning form, and then sit back and relax while we handle all of the details of your workshop or retreat.
- Pre-event consultation call
- Support with venue and catering bookings
- All event materials, supplies, and food
- Professional Facilitator(s)
- Post-event participant survey
- Event photos
Logistics & Details
- This event is 2 to 3.5 hours long, for groups of 5-300 participants of all fitness and ability levels.
The introduction and conclusion of this event requires a private space large enough to accommodate the entire group to gather for instructions, debrief, awards, and slideshow.
The wrap up/ end location should have, or be capable of having, a slide show set up to display the event photos.
how it works
- The Goose Chase ScAdventure includes an easy-to-use mobile platform to send competing teams on a digital hunt.
- At the start of the event, your Dovetail Facilitator will provide team instructions and a basic safety briefing. Teams are supplied with a package, including instructions to download the free mobile app to their own Smartphone (iPhone, android)*, directions to the finish line location, a trouble-shooting guide, and an emergency contact number.
- If applicable, teams may be provided with the app download instructions prior to the event day, however they will not be able to see the challenges until they are given the game password at the start of the event.
- Once the Dovetail Facilitator discloses the password, participants will have access to all of the challenges displayed in the app simultaneously.
- Every challenge is worth a specific number of points, therefor team members must strategize to determine which challenges to compete within the given time frame.
- At the end of the ScAdventure, teams will gather at the finish line. Your Dovetail Facilitator will bring the event to a close with an award and recognition ceremony (funniest photo, most artistic image, etc.), optional post Goosechase debrief, and a slideshow of all the captured images.
- Goose Chase Scavenger Hunts can be modified to suit a variety of locations, indoors and outdoors, from a short one hour game, to a two or three day long engagement such as a conference or retreat.
- Each game is branded and password protected for your organization only, and outsiders are unable to access private images and information
goosechase scavenger hunt example
"Free Willy... From Lake Ontario? In 1987 whale bones were excavated in this location on the Lake Ontario waterfront. Film your entire team doing your best fish face impressions in front of a sign stating the name of this mystery location"
beneftis of participation
- Encourages group decision making
- Enhances team bonding and helps participants develop familiarity with every colleague
- Improves communication
- Increases collaboration
- Eases tension and encourages laughter and relaxation among colleagues
The teambuilding investment for our Goosechase Scavenger Hunt starts at $2500 and varies depending on a number of factors, including the group size, customization, and location.
Investments are negotiable for qualified charitable organizations and non-profits.