Values and Vision Statements: Discover and Define Your Foundation For Success
Authentic, shared values and an inspiring vision helps employees understand and connect to the company’s objectives, accelerates decision making processes, and attracts clients and customers who are the ideal fit for your company, product, or service.
In this workshop your team will be guided through a unique process to facilitate the discovery your authentic core values and vision, accurately define or re-define them, and then begin to identify and correct misalignments in your organization or department.
Our workshops are:
Fun and Experiential: Our workshops are lively, fun, hands-on, and inquiry based, and designed to create lasting and memorable “ah ha” moments for every participant.
Tailor Made: We tailor all of our core workshops and retreats to meet your team’s unique needs, and offer fully customized workshops and retreats for groups of 5 to 300 participants.
Easy To Plan: Complete our quick and easy online planning form, and then sit back and relax while we handle all of the details of your workshop or retreat.
- Pre-workshop consultation call
- Pre-workshop pre-workshop online culture, vision and values assessment to generate information about your company’s cultural alignment
- Support with venue and catering bookings
- All workshop materials and supplies
- Professional Facilitator(s)
- Post-workshop participant survey
Identify gaps between the company current culture (behavior, practices, strategies)- and your desired organizational culture.
Discover and decode personal and shared group beliefs and values.
Create a company or department vision and values statement representing a shared view of the group’s desired future and a shared purpose.
Begin to examine your business’s or department’s practices and strategies to identify successful alignments, and areas of misalignment with your vision and values
Develop new guidelines for taking action towards aligning your vision and values into daily, weekly, and monthly business practices and strategies (these may also be applied to future strategic planning initiatives)
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is designed for teams who need to define, or re-define their values and vision statement to increase employee engagement, alignment, retention and productivity.
This workshop is beneficial for teams that are seeking to scale their culture as they grow, and those who understand the essential need to hire for culture fit and values alignment.
Workshop investments start at $3000, and vary depending on a number of factors, including the group size, customization, and location.
Investments are negotiable for qualified charitable organizations and non-profits.
Logistics & Details
- Workshops are portable and can be facilitated almost anywhere. We’ve worked in boardrooms, gardens, conference centres, and even a barn!
- Workshops can be designed for groups of up to 300 participants
- Workshops can be facilitated in-person or online for remote or distributed teams
- Workshops can be facilitated with or without the use of technology (in the case of a remote location or outdoor venue)