Your Culture Deck: Develop A Unique Culture Deck To Define and Align Your Company Culture
In 2009 Netflix released their now-famous Culture Deck, entitled “Netflix Culture: Freedom and Responsibility”. So far, it’s been shared over 13 million times on Slideshare and has been called “the most important document ever to come out of the Valley” by Sheryl Sandberg.
Every organization needs a Culture Deck or Culture Book; It will increase employee engagement by providing a sense of belonging, allow you to move faster, give your team principles to fall back on, provide stability and trust to bring the team together, allow you to attract and retain the best culture-fit employees and clients, and more.
In this full-day workshop, plus our pre-workshop interviews with select staff, and an all-staff survey, your team will draft a Culture Deck including your values, vision, and mission statements, and the key day-to-day practices, and systems that put your company culture on display.
Our workshops are:
Fun and Experiential: Our workshops are lively, fun, hands-on, and inquiry based, and designed to create lasting and memorable “ah ha” moments for every participant.
Tailor Made: We tailor all of our core workshops and retreats to meet your team’s unique needs, and offer fully customized workshops and retreats for groups of 5 to 300 participants.
Easy To Plan: Complete our quick and easy online planning form, and then sit back and relax while we handle all of the details of your workshop or retreat.
- Pre-workshop consultation call
- Pre-workshop pre-workshop online culture, vision and values assessment to generate information about your company’s cultural alignment
- Support with venue and catering bookings
- All workshop materials and supplies
- Professional Facilitator(s)
- Post-workshop participant survey
- Culture Deck or Culture Book
Assess your organization's current culture, and your employee's authentic values
Understand and define which of your organization's values are core values, aspirational values, permission-to-play values and accidental values
Co-Create a vision for your company culture, empowering all participants to be part of the vision, and to take ownership of the plans
Define the process, action steps and resources required to attain your organization's culture vision
Develop a timeline, ongoing assessment strategy and sustainability plan for your Culture Deck
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is designed for senior leaders, founders, culture teams and HR teams who need to define and align their company culture practices.
This workshop is especially helpful for companies that are hiring and on-boarding new staff, as their Culture Guidebook or Playbook will become an essential component of their hiring and on-boarding for culture fit processes.
The workshop investments for the Culture Deck Workshop, including pre-workshop 1:1 interviews, all-staff survey, and data analysis, begins at $4000, and varies depending on a number of factors, including the group size, customization, and location.
Investments are negotiable for qualified charitable organizations and non-profits.
Logistics & Details
- This workshop is 4-6 hours long, depending on pre-existing documents and customization
- This workshop is recommended for groups of maximum 15 participants, with participants from various departments within the organization.
- Workshops are portable and can be facilitated almost anywhere. We’ve worked in boardrooms, gardens, conference centres, and even a barn!
- Workshops can be designed for groups of up to 300 participants
- Workshops can be facilitated in-person or online for remote or distributed teams
- Workshops can be facilitated with or without the use of technology (in the case of a remote location or outdoor venue)