Winning Communication: Communication Skills and Styles For Every Team
What do the best sports teams and greatest companies in the in the world have in common?
They’re outstanding communicators.
Whether you’re on the playing field, or in the boardroom, miscommunication can have dire consequences; slowing down your progress and hindering your ability to effectively connect and collaborate with your team, decreasing your productivity, and ultimately negatively impacting your bottom line.
This workshop will jumpstart your team’s communication. You’ll accurately identify and overcome communication barriers, identify and optimize your communication styles, and learn to build instant connections and rapport with colleagues and clients in 60 seconds or less.
Our workshops are:
Fun and Experiential: Our workshops are lively, fun, hands-on, and inquiry based, and designed to create lasting and memorable “ah ha” moments for every participant.
Tailor Made: We tailor all of our core workshops and retreats to meet your team’s unique needs, and offer fully customized workshops and retreats for groups of 5 to 300 participants.
Easy To Plan: Complete our quick and easy online planning form, and then sit back and relax while we handle all of the details of your workshop or retreat.
- Pre-workshop consultation call
- Pre-workshop participant survey (where applicable)
- Support with venue and catering bookings
- All workshop materials and supplies
- Professional Facilitator(s)
- Post-workshop participant survey
Identify and optimize your unique communication style
Learn the clues to identify your colleague’s and client’s communication styles
Use your knowledge to create better leaders and relationships
Implement the Ladder of Inference Model to draw better conclusions or positively and effectively challenge other people’s conclusions
Build instant connections and build rapport in 60-seconds or less
Build rapport, trust, and relationships with colleagues and clients
Increase collaboration, sales conversions, and profits
Increase self-awareness and E.Q
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is appropriate for every team, from outstanding communicators aiming to build on their skill sets, to struggling teams in need of a strong foundation of positive communication skills.
Workshop investments start at $3000, and vary depending on a number of factors, including the group size, customization, and location.
Investments are negotiable for qualified charitable organizations and non-profits.
Logistics & Details
- This workshop is 3-4 hours long
- Dovetail workshops are portable and can be facilitated almost anywhere. We’ve worked in boardrooms, gardens, conference centres, and even a barn!
- Workshops can be designed for groups of up to 300 participants
- Workshops can be facilitated in-person or online for remote or distributed teams
- Workshops can be facilitated with or without the use of technology (in the case of a remote location or outdoor venue)